The Westminster Shorter Catechism Songs, Volume 1
This volume includes questions 1-28 of the Shorter Catechism. Listen to some samples below.
1. What is the chief end of man?
2. What rule hath God given to direct us how we may glorify and enjoy him?
3. What do the Scriptures principally teach?
4. What is God?
5. Are there more Gods than one?
6. How many persons are there in the Godhead?
7. What are the decrees of God?
8. How doth God execute his decrees?
9. What is the work of creation?
10. How did God create man?
11. What are God’s works of providence?
12. What special act of providence did God exercise towards man in the estate
wherein he was created?
13. Did our first parents continue in the estate wherein they were created?
14. What is sin?
15. What was the sin whereby our first parents fell from the estate wherein they
16. Did all mankind fall in Adam’s first transgression?
17. Into what estate did the fall bring mankind?
18. Wherein consists the sinfulness of that estate whereinto man fell?
19. What is the misery of that estate whereinto man fell?
20. Did God leave all mankind to perish in the estate of sin and misery?
21. Who is the Redeemer of God’s elect?
22. How did Christ, being the Son of God, become man?
23. What offices doth Christ execute as our Redeemer?
24. How doth Christ execute the office of a prophet?
25. How doth Christ execute the office of a priest?
26. How doth Christ execute the office of a king?
27. Wherein did Christ’s humiliation consist?
28. Wherein consisteth Christ’s exaltation?