The Westminster Shorter Catechism Songs, Volume 4, Q&A 86-107
Click on the previews below to hear some of the songs from this CD.
This volume includes questions 86-107 of the Shorter Catechism. Listen to some samples below.
86. What is faith in Jesus Christ?
87. What is repentance unto life?
88. What are the outward and ordinary means whereby Christ communicateth to us the benefits of redemption?
89. How is the Word made effectual to salvation?
90. How is the Word to be read and heard, that it may become effectual to salvation?
91. How do the sacraments become effectual means of salvation?
92. What is a sacrament?
93. Which are the sacraments of the New Testament?
94. What is baptism?
95. To whom is baptism to be administered?
96. What is the Lord’s Supper?
97. What is required for the worthy receiving of the Lord’s Supper?
98. What is prayer?
99. What rule hath God given for our direction in prayer?
100. What doth the preface of the Lord’s Prayer teach us?
101. What do we pray for in the first petition?
102. What do we pray for in the second petition?
103. What do we pray for in the third petition?
104. What do we pray for in the fourth petition?
105. What do we pray for in the fifth petition?
106. What do we pray for in the sixth petition?
107. What doth the conclusion of the Lord’s Prayer teach us?